Exciting News!

celebrate

I am so pleased and excited to say that yet another of my fabulous clients has signed a contract for a book that she and I worked together.

This is why I am an editor, I love seeing my clients succeed. I love seeing their work accepted because it’s shining bright and compelling others to read it. This is worth every late hour, all the missed sleep, meeting deadlines, and doing all those corrections. It’s as exciting for me to have a client tell me that he or she got a contract as if I were signing one myself. Of course if, and when that happens for me, it might be a tad bit more exciting, but somehow I think it will be an equally happy moment.

Congratulations to Tina Mrazik for selling ALL ACCESS!

Happy Writing Everyone and feel free to ask me what I can do to help you succeed too!

Advertisements

Tagged: , , , , , ,

8 thoughts on “Exciting News!

1. Tasty Book Tours July 20, 2015 at 12:12 AM Reply

Congrats Amy!! How exciting!

2. kimfalconer July 20, 2015 at 2:57 AM Reply

Fantastic, Amy! That’s such good news!

• Amy Valentini July 20, 2015 at 2:32 PM Reply

It is good news. Thanks Kim. It makes my day to help a fellow writer succeed. 🙂

3. cpmandara July 20, 2015 at 3:55 AM Reply

Well done you! Fantastic news 🙂

• Amy Valentini July 20, 2015 at 2:33 PM Reply

Thank you, Christina! Makes my day! There’s nothing better than seeing someone reach their goal and to be part of it. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Sue Coletta September 2, 2015 at 6:32 AM Reply

That’s wonderful news. Congrats! Amy, how did I not know you were an editor? Duh! Fellow writers ask me for an editor’s name all the time, it seems. Now that I know, I’ll send them your way.

Liked by 1 person

• Amy Valentini September 2, 2015 at 2:19 PM Reply

Thank you, Sue. It was all quite exciting. Three books at once on that one! Yeah, I’ve been free-lance editing just about two years now. In fact, I celebrate my anniversary next week. Absolutely, if anyone is looking for an editor send them to me, I’d appreciate that very much. Have a great day and Happy Writing. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Please feel free to leave a comment, or question. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Helena Fairfax

Romance author and editor, insatiable book lover, Yorkshire lass

Terri Herman-Ponce

twists, turns, past lives and suspense

atlanticteen

Tuning you in to the young adult nonfiction book world.

Savoring the Past

Savoring history's repast. Discovering flavors not lost but forgotten

All Things Georgian

Blogging about anything and everything to do with the Georgian Era

thefunnywidow

Musings of a young widow.

carlaswafford

Author of Romantic Suspense - Action / Adventure

lisabpowell

Thoughts From a Work in Progress

Thoughts on Life and Love

Blog on emotional well being and personal development

defyingtraditionpromotionstoursetc

Helping writers and readers find time for their passion.

The 11th House

Kim Falconer's notes from the future . . .

Ella Quinn ~ Author

Bestselling author of smart, fun, spicy Regency romances with a large cast of characters.

Christina Mandara

Erotica, BDSM, Bondage and More...

New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Danielle Jamie

A Place to stay up to date on all things Danielle Jamie!

Jaye Shields

Travel and Romance

Gwen Jones Writes

Seriously Snark

Brit Nanny Reads

Books & Coffee are my addiction!

Raisin' the Signal Flag

Rogues, Rebels & Rakes

Author's Taproom

Where every hour is happy hour!

Nina Mason

romance for the heart and mind

Tori L. Ridgewood

Romance and Other Dangers

A Bottle of Bourbon, No Glass

VISIT ME AT STEPHENSAUL.COM

Kim Talks Books

...where Kim muses over all things literary.

Amanda Usen

Writer.Chef.Romantic.

Liz Everly

Romance. Food. Passion. With a dash of suspense.

doingsomereading

Now, what to read next...???

jessielanebooks.wordpress.com/

Best-Selling Romance Author

Romance With An Edge

Writing on the Edge

Karen Ranney

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

ChickletsLit

Gail Gentry

Laurie Kozlowski

Wrangler of dear daughter, incredible husband, and sweet pups. Writer and insatiable reader.

roxannecrousewriter.wordpress.com/

A Self-Published Author working to Help Other Self-Published Authors

Jessa Slade

Author of Paranormal Romance

outlanderfan.com

Addicted to Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series? Me too! I need a Jamie fix...

The Devil DeVere Official Fan Site

Dedicated to the fans, the characters, and the books

Romancebookworm's Reviews

Book Reviews, interesting tidbits and things I want to share.

%d bloggers like this: